The Power of LISTENING with Mitch Fairrais – Smart Hustle Conference NYCRamon Ray
The 13th Annual Smart Hustle Small Business Conference with Seth Godin takes place on Nov 8, 2018 – https://smarthustle.com/conference. We wanted to give you a taste of what to expect and MORE at this year’s conference.
As we invite you to join us at our 2018 Smart Hustle Small Business Conference, here is a recap of what one of our 2017 speakers, Mitch Fairrais, President and Founder of training company On The Mark http://onthemark.ca/, shared with the audience.
Mitch presented how to move people from where they are (point A) to where you want them to be (point B) and leave them “feeling understood” in the process.
Mitch shared how professionals, managers and business owners can not only improve your business interactions, but also how to get the most out of life in general.
Mitch used the phrase “Tu casa, mi casa,”(Your House, My House – a twist on the classic Spanish phrase meaning My House, Your House) to highlight the importance of being willing to leave our own opinions at the door and focus on what the opposite party is presenting.
He emphasized the great value in taking the time to LISTEN to the people around us, whether they be clients, coworkers, or family. In order for others to understand and take our points into consideration, we must first take a look at what they have to offer and take time to comprehend their point of view. Mitch also used various stories and life experiences to bring to light different aspects of listening and how we can be better listeners as we walk into meetings, talk to clients, or just interact with the guy next door.
Check out this 2017 presentation below and sign up for the 2018 Smart Hustle Conference with Seth Godin here – https://smarthustle.com/conference
This years topics and speakers include:
– Video Marketing – Learn how to use video to get increased sales, attract more customers and build your brand. Speaker – Roberto Blake, Youtube Celebrity
– Hustle with Heart – Hard working and hustle are important, but without empathy, compassion and heart, it’s empty. Learn how to hustle with heart from Claude Silver, Chief Heart Officer, VaynerMedia a Gary Vaynerchuk Company
– Your Perfect PItch – Learn how to quickly pitch your business to get people interested to want to hear more. Learn from Laura Allen, The Perfect PItch Girl and Adrian Miller, Adrian Miller Sales Training
– Inside Cory’s Cookies – Hear the amazing story of how Cory and Lisa built Cory’s Cookies and partnered with Marcus Lemonis
– Seth Godin Mastermind – Join Seth Godin for a powerful marketing mastermind to help GROW YOUR BUSINESS
With a curated mix of networking, main stage presentations and sponsors the conference is an oasis of practical insight for entrepreneurs hungry for growing their businesses.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Smart Hustle Small Business Conference – https://smarthustle.com/conference