Opening your business, especially if it's a bigger company has a lot of challenges. You've got to track a lot of details that you normally would not have thought it. NetSuite recently announced a solution. Just a few things you might need to keep track of, that NetSuite's new app covers is:
- Case Management: Helps organizations create cases for all infected employees and track their in-person interaction details.
- Security and Privacy: Administrators assign access to users to control and limit who can perform a search and manage a case.
- Tracking: Helps organizations keep track of infections by automatically running a search of an infected person to get a list of potential interactions with other people at work within a defined time period.
- Notifications: Helps organizations build a list of at-risk contacts to enable quick and timely communication with other possibly affected members of the workforce through customized email distribution.
- Reporting: Helps organizations support local government-related safety orders by enabling them to quickly, efficiently and securely export and share collected workforce case interaction data.
Opening your business is not going to be easy, but it will be a lot easier if you have the right tools in place that can help you track what you need to track, to be safe.