Hey Mic. Wireless Microphone For Smartphone Video.Ramon Ray
Video is powerful. It humanizes and personalizes your brand. There’s a lot of tools you can use to enhance your video production and one of my favorites is Hey Mic, a wireless microphone, which uses Bluetooth to connect to your phone.
One of the most powerful things you can do to start creating video is to interview other people. You can use Hey Mic to to stand a few feet from your phone, enabling it to capture video while the Hey Mic captures audio of your interview, or just of your solo talk.
To create good video keep these things in mind:
- Think ahead about what you’re trying to convey and who you are conveying it to.
- Have good light. Ensure the light is shining on you and behind the camera.
- Be in a quiet place, if you can, to ensure the best audio.
- You don’t have to be perfect, just good enough for your audience.
- The more video you do the better your videos will get.
I’ve created hundreds, maybe thousands of videos and most of them are not perfect. However, the reason my community loves my videos is because they’re informative and engaging.
Having a wireless microphone, good light and preparing ahead will ensure your videos come out well.
There’s three types of videos every business owner should have:
- Sizzle video – which is a professionally done video about you and how you can help your desired clients
- Education – videos you produce to educate your audience
- Personal – every once in a while have fun and share the “lighter” side of your life with your audience.
Go her to check out more resources on video.
PS - Want more attention, and more impact, and more sales for your business? We created a complete Personal Branding Framework for business owners just like you... get it here.