10 Big Reasons You Should Attend the Customer Amazement SummitSol Dolor
What’s one statistic that matters tremendously for small businesses? Customer loyalty. In other words: Are customers coming back? This is especially important in today’s business climate, as small businesses will need to prepare for a post-pandemic world.
On September 15 the Customer Amazement Summit will go live online and show entrepreneurs how to deliver an amazing customer experience. Need more details? Well, here are the top reasons we believe you should go.
10 Reasons to Attend the Customer Amazement Summit
1. Shep Hyken – As the host of the event, Shep will share his expertise on customer service and experience. He is a hall of fame speaker and a New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling author.
2. Leading brands and global experts – It brings together renowned brands, esteemed experts, and enthusiastic entrepreneurs. The summit features James Dodkins, Laurie Guest, Dennis Snow, Simon T. Bailey, Becky Ploeger, Dan Gingiss, Scotty Werner, Jason Bradshaw, and Rupesh Patel.
3. Great content – Practical tactics, tips and strategies are on the agenda.
Participants will hear about topics such as:
- Creating customers for life
- How small change pays off big in customer service
- How to get reviews
- Managing an iconic brand’s customer service
- The customer and employee experience at one of the world’s largest car manufacturers
- And more
4. Actionable insight on post-pandemic customer loyalty
5. A FREE live event with a recording option available
6. Access to 2020 Achieving Customer Amazement report – if you don’t already have it
7. A chance to win a free consultation with Shep Hyken
8. Access to the post-event notes, links and other digital swag
9. Two Audience Q/A sessions with Shep
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners
- Professionals at small and large companies
The Customer Amazement Summit happens this September 15, 2020 at 4pm Eastern Time. It will be emceed by Ramon Ray. Every entrepreneur won’t want to miss this opportunity.
Registration is open.