Social Media Marketing: Using Social Media To Generate Sales and Build Your BrandRamon Ray
Over the past few years I’ve used social media to generate hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue each year. Social media is one of the most powerful tools that a small business owner can use to take YOUR business to the next level.
Social media helps you build a tribe, connect with prospective customers, and lead them to a sale.
See my presentation below, that I’ve presented to thousands of business owners and a summary of points following.
- Be a publisher – NOT just a sales person
- Use social media to build a community – which you can then nurture to a sale
- People are searching for entertainment or information OR they want to connect to each other
- Add value to your social media community. Help them in some way
- Ensure each post has a great headline and is engaging
- Be sure to use content to craft and tell a STORY
- Video is a POWERFUL way to showcase your brand
- Be sure to CURRATE content so you can SHARE it with your audience
I hope these tips help and remember you can always visit our Smart Hustle Community for personal help with your business.
If you want to invite me to speak at YOUR event, contact us.
PS - Want more attention, and more impact, and more sales for your business? We created a complete Personal Branding Framework for business owners just like you... get it here.