Growing a Business is Hard.
Hi, I’m Ramon. Over 20 years ago, I started my first company. It was a consulting business. Today, having launched 4 companies and sold two, I know that starting, growing and scaling a business is HARD WORK. I know what it’s like to be lonely. To be afraid. To have questions you wish someone could answer, but you were afraid to ask. To wonder if you were alone. You’re not alone.
Because of this experience, I’ve partnered with Liz Caruso, CEO of Liz King Events, to launch Smart Hustle Nation – a community of Smart Hustlers sharing resources, advice and tips to start and grow our businesses!
Indeed there are a lot of great communities for entrepreneurs. I’m a member and/or associated with many of them.
Smart Hustle Nation is different.
It’s not for venture backed companies who measure success by trying to be the biggest and beat Amazon or Facebook.
It’s not for people who have a hobby and a full time “9-5” job.
Smart Hustle Nation is for serious, full time business owners who enjoy freedom and what they are doing.
We focus on profit so we can live the lives we want, care for our families and give back to our communities.
It’s for Smart Hustlers.
Smart Hustle Nation, is a community for smart hustlers, full-time business owners & entrepreneurs seeking to:
- successfully grow profitable businesses,
- chart their own course, and
- generate income to provide for themselves and their families.
Smart Hustlers measure success not by how big their companies are but by how much time they can spend doing what they love with those they love, enabled by the financial success and profitability of their company(ies).
Smart Hustle Nation Member benefits:
- Access to notable business experts – 24/7 Networking via our private Facebook group
- Discounts to Smart Hustle Growth Conference & Other Smart Hustle Events
- Access to member directory
- Member business promotion to SHN community via SmallBizTechnology/SmartHustle.com/SHN Discussion Board
– Smart Hustlers are active leaders in their professional communities and always learning.
– Smart Hustlers are entrepreneurs who see opportunities where others see failure, who think strategically and seek to solve problems.
– Smart Hustlers empower and inspire their team to achieve mutual success.
– Smart Hustlers know that giving up is not an option but that humility, confidence, passion and adaptability are keys to success.
Membership is free.
Want even more support? Check out our Smart Women Community & Private Consulting!
Brought to you by:
Ramon is a sought after global keynote speaker and event host; best selling author and entrepreneur. He loves burnt pancakes and bacon, on the weekends.
Liz is a speaker, event producer and consultant for small businesses. She is the CEO of Liz King Events and runs the IGNITE Consulting & Mentorship Program.
She also runs a private Facebook group for independent event planners called The Event Hustlers.