NYPD Chief Joseph Fox Talks Leadership at 12th Annual Smart Hustle Small Business ConferenceDeborah Oster Pannell
Chief Joseph Fox, of the New York City Police Department Transit Bureau, shares his insights on leadership, from his 30 years of experience protecting New York City and managing thousands of police officers, at the 12th Annual Smart Hustle Small Business Conference.
Chief Fox will share his experience in inspiring, motivating and leading the New York City Police Department Transit Bureau. Imagine what it takes to be able to provide police services for the country’s busiest metropolitan rail system? Here are some stats:
- The Transit Bureau is responsible for the safety and security of 5.6 million subway passengers a day.
- The NYC subway system consists of 25 lines, 472 stations, and nearly 250 miles of passenger rail line.
- The Bureau is overseen by three borough commands: Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Bronx/Queens.
- The bureau comprises 12 transit districts, each located within or adjacent to the subway system.
- District personnel are supplemented by members of several specialized units within the Transit Bureau—including three borough Task Forces, Anti-Terrorism Unit, Citywide Vandals Task Force, Canine Unit, Special Projects Unit, and MetroCard Fraud Task Force.
Being able to inspire and motivate ourselves, our team and our customers is one of the skills every business owner needs to master. Based on the tremendous level of responsibility and high stakes of his domain, we look forward to learning some important lessons about leadership from Chief Fox. He’ll be sharing his tips on how every entrepreneur and small business can and should be a leader.
The 12th Annual Smart Hustle Small Business Conference takes place in midtown Manhattan and continues to be New York’s premier event for entrepreneurs and small business owners who are looking to GROW.
Created by entrepreneur and bestselling author Ramon Ray, the Smart Hustle Small Business Conference provides small business owners with opportunity to connect with other business owners while showing them the tangible and practical tools they need to successfully grow their small business.
Conference speakers and topics include but are not limited to….
Leadership Lessons from a NYC Cop – Captain Joseph Fox, New York City Police Department
How To Set the Right Price – Lisa Hendrickson, Strategist and Speaker
Successful Selling Is Not A Secret – Tony Rodoni, Salesforce
Using Content to Tell A Story – Jenn De La Vega, FlipBoard
Scaling and Growing Successfully – Chieh Huang, Boxed.com
How To Get Media Attention – Becca Brown, Solemates