I Quit Show by Shopify: All About Aspiring EntrepreneursJill Quash
Two words. Sometimes two simple words are the only barrier between you and your dreams. “I quit” is a phrase or action that some people daydream about and others courageously do to end their job and begin afresh. The I Quit show by Shopify embodies just that: aspiring entrepreneurs leaving their jobs to grow a business.
Following six businesses for a year, we watch their journey of growth and trials as well as the advice given to them by three successful mentors. As they jump full-time into their side hustles, they find out just how challenging being an entrepreneur can be.
I Quit Show Cast
Let’s check out who exactly is on the show.
- Tricia Clarke-Stone is an innovative marketer, entrepreneur, author and CEO of WP Narrative_. She has a proven track record of building brands and driving tens of millions in revenue.
- Harley Finkelstein is an entrepreneur, lawyer and COO of Shopify, a leading global commerce company powering more than a million companies worldwide.
- Debbie Sterling is the founder and CEO of GoldieBlox, an award-winning children’s multimedia company that challenged gender stereotypes with the world’s first girl engineer character.
[Tweet “Who has watched the show #IQuit ? Any takeaways from an episode?”]
- Mike D’s BBQ, a food company selling barbecue sauces and dry rubs, founded by Mike and Gloria.
- Blue Coolers, an outdoor cooler company founded by best friends Marcus and Chris.
- NJ SOCCER, a semi-professional soccer team owned by married couple Alex and Sibrena.
- Klado, a food company that makes and sells truffles called brigadeiros, founded by married couple Jen and Jesse.
- Versattire, a clothing company founded by newlyweds Matteo and Julie.
- Esrever Wines, a wine company founded by best friends Jasmine, Ashanti and Tyshemia.
At the end of the experiment, one business will receive $100,000 to grow their brand.
The I Quit show launched on the Discovery Channel on 8/18 @ 10 pm PT.
This is one show that all Smart Hustlers, new and seasoned, will want to check out!