This advice is for small giants, solo business owners, coaches, consultants, service providers.
You are generating *hundreds of thousands to a million or so in revenue as a solo business.
You want to work from home, or in a small office.
You don’t want 500 employees!
Over the past few months, I’ve seen a growth spurt in my business. It’s due to smart scaling.
It’s about growing profits and opportunities but still staying small and nimble.
It’s about GETTING MORE DONE and still spending time with your family and living the life you want.
The three things you need are:
- An executive assistant / project manager
- Small team of executors to help you execute on the work that needs to get done to service clients and run the back office of your business
- Partners. You need partners to help you do MORE by leveraging your assets and combining with a partners assets!
An executive assistant can take things like travel, scheduling appointments and other things OFF YOUR plate.
A great executive assistant can serve as a project manager as well and help you manage projects and tasks that you need to get done.
Your small team is there to help you quickly do things that THEY can do better than you or that you should not be doing. For example, in my business, I have a team that helps with video editing, content writing and design. They can do this MUCH better and faster than me.
Partnerships are essential. Who can you work with, that you trust, to do MORE than you can do alone!
*For those of who who are STRUGGLING to make ends meet and NOT generating the steady month to month income you need – ask yourself this question.
- How much networking are you doing?
- What are you doing to build your personal brand?
- Who is your NICHE market?
- Are you charging the right prices – are they HIGH enough?
- Do you know how to sell?
Need help? Hit me up on the Smart Hustle Facebook Community