How to Build a Google Approved Mobile WebsiteCarolyn Crummey
It’s April 21, 2015, ‘G-DAY’ – otherwise known as ‘MOBILEGEDDON‘ – the day that Google begins changing the way your site will rank in mobile searches. You’ve probably heard all kinds of chatter and read all kinds of articles trying to decipher exactly what this change means to your small business and what you need to do. But like most Google ranking changes – it gets confusing. But don’t worrry – we’ve got you covered!
Smart Hustle Magazine has put together ‘The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Google’s Mobile Search Changes and Preparing Your Website‘ and you can download it for FREE.
- What is Mobilegeddon
- What the new algorithm change means to your business
- What is mobile-friendly in Google’s eyes
- What mobile design options you have and how they differ
- Which mobile design is best for your business
- How to test if your site is mobile-friendly
- How to determine if Mobilegeddon applies to your traffic
- How to fix your site if it’s not mobile-friendly
It’s all the information you need to ensure that your website is prepared for Google’s changes and stays listed in mobile search ranks.
Ready to get started? Download your copy of the guide HERE.
PS - Want more attention, and more impact, and more sales for your business? We created a complete Personal Branding Framework for business owners just like you... get it here.