10 Pillars of a Successful Small Business [Upcoming Akimbo Course]Jill Quash
Do you want to start or grow your business? Let’s do a spot check and see if you have these 10 key pillars of a successful business:
10 Small Business Pillars
- Target audience. Are you getting clients and serving your audience?
- Business solution. Does your business solve a specific problem?
- Pricing. Do you have pricing down?
- Capacity. Are you built to the right scale?
- Profit. Are you profitable? Where is the cash flow?
- Sales. Do you have a sales funnel in place?
- Experience. Are you invested in creating an amazing customer experience?
- Team. Do you have the right team surrounding you?
- Systems. Do you have systems and processes in place instead of chaos?
- Mission. What’s the real reason your company exists?
If you twitched in your seat or didn’t have full confidence in any of these strongpoints listed, know that you don’t have to do this alone.
Whether you are a new entrepreneur or a seasoned business owner ready to scale, Ramon’s upcoming Akimbo workshop will help you.
The next second session of Ramon’s Akimbo Small Business Workshop is OPEN for registration. We start on 1 March 2021, and there’s NOTHING like it.
What makes this workshop better than any other online workshop or event is your cohort group of other like-minded business owners. In your cohort, interactive and insightful discussion takes place with real students. Also, your group is kept at a good class size. This helps to foster a strong sense of community and collaboration. So being lost in a sea of hundreds of participants doesn’t happen here on Akimbo.
Several Course Highlights
- For startups to seasoned entrepreneurs
- Mobile & desktop friendly
- Bonus material
- Group discussions & peer support
- Coaches support
- Partial hardship scholarships available
- Money back guarantee
Ramon is an in-demand business expert and influencer. Working with the best companies, he boosts their credibility. He is also a sought after global keynote speaker who has worked with thousands of businesses.
See Ramon Ray and Seth Godin’s discussion below via Facebook and Linkedin platforms.
For more information on the course’s structure, alumni feedback and how to sign up, visit akimbo.com/smallbusiness/ray.