The Keys to Creating a Successful Small Business StartupBrittany Dow
The Keys to Creating a Successful Small Business Startup
You’ve got a great business idea, but you just aren’t sure if you are ready to start your own business. Hey, we get it. It’s a HUGE step riddled with risk that even the bravest fear at times. But for those with true entrepreneurial spirit and drive, it’s a risk worth taking. At Smart Hustle Magazine we are dedicated to helping those brave entrepreneurs navigate the small business waters by providing educational and inspirational information to help them along the way. This week we are highlighting a new training from SCORE that provides the keys to creating a successful small business.
To help aspiring small business owners, SCORE – the nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship, has teamed up with Smart Hustle Magazine Publisher and Small Business Evangelist, Ramon Ray and Nellie Akalp, Small Business expert and CEO of CorpNet, to create the Get Up, Startup and Fire Up Your Business webinar training.
This hour long training covers topics including:
- How to know if you’re ready to start a business
- Business Entities: What are the differences and why it matters what you choose
- Business Plans: Why you need one and how to get started
- Startup Costs: How to evaluate your true costs
- Funding: Do you need it and if so, where to find it
- Marketing: How to start marketing your business
- Competition: Why understanding your competition is important
- Intellectual Property: What is it and how to protect it
Whether you are thinking of starting a business, just started your business or are a veteran business owner, there is information in this training that will help you guide your business down the path of success.
You can access and watch the training by visiting SCORE’s website.
Here’s to finding your success!
PS - Want more attention, and more impact, and more sales for your business? We created a complete Personal Branding Framework for business owners just like you... get it here.