In her very detailed hour long presentation, Christine walks through why driving traffic is all about building trust and offers key tips and strategies to do just that, including:
- Sharing things that matter to your audience
- Interacting with real people
- Listening to your audience
- Creating beautiful, interesting and hilarious content
She also offers some very big no-no's when it comes to social marketing, including:
- Not being repetitive
- Not using automated promotion
- Not buying likes & follows
- Not manipulating your audience
- Not creating boring content for SEO / Social purposes
Christine shares great examples of the types of content to create, what platforms they work best on and even shares three easy posts that you can create and use anytime and a template for organizing when you'll post.
You can get all the great information Christine shared by watching the video below:
How many of these great tips can you use starting TODAY to get your small business social content marketing under control? Let us know which tips you'll start using and what works for you and your audience in the comments below.